Plaza Assigns Two New Leadership Roles
Plaza Home Mortgage named Michael Fontaine as the company's co-president and Michelle Richardson as senior vice president, chief financial officer. Fontaine will continue his role as Plaza's chief operating officer in addition to his new appointment.
Fontaine has been with Plaza for 17 years. He previously held the role of chief financial officer.
Richardson joined the company in 2019 as the senior vice president of Treasury and Finance. Previously, she held senior roles at loanDepot, Icon Residential and IMPAC Mortgage.
Kevin Parra, Plaza’s co-Founder, chief executive officer and chairman will now share the president role with Fontaine.
"The new leadership roles reflect Plaza’s strong growth and evolution," said Parra.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL