Urban Financial Group Inc. has named Kenneth F. Sawan as vice president of retail sales, leading Urban’s retail expansion efforts. Sawan began his career in the reverse mortgage industry nearly 20 years ago. He has extensive knowledge and experience in all areas of origination, processing and leading professionals within the senior community audience. He has originated loans directly, managed both a processing center as well as a call center and managed a multi-state region for a retail business channel. He has worked with several industry leaders over the years including Unity Mortgage Corporation and Financial Freedom Senior Funding Corporation. Most recently, Sawan worked at MetLife Home Loans as assistant VP, regional manager of the Great Lakes Region.
“Ken has extensive knowledge and experience in all areas of origination, processing and leading professionals within the senior community,” said Sherry Apanay, managing director of sales for Urban. “We are excited to add his depth of experience and leadership to our growing team.”
Sawan earned his bachelor's of science in political science from the University of Akron, Ohio.
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Athens, GA - Bank of America - Athens, GA
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Manasquan, NJ - Bank of America - Manasquan, NJ
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Greensboro, NC - Bank of America - Greensboro, NC
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Livingston, NJ - Bank of America - Livingston, NJ
- Bilingual (Spanish) Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Charlotte, NC - Start 07/27/15 - Bank of America - Charlotte, NC
- Mortgage Loan Officer -Wlimington, NC - Bank of America - Wilmington, NC