PHH Mortgage Won't Stop Foreclosures
PHH Corporation has issued the following statement by Jerry Selitto, president and chief executive officer, concerning the foreclosure procedures of its subsidiary, PHH Mortgage Corporation: “PHH Mortgage takes its mortgage servicing and compliance responsibilities very seriously and is committed to treating its borrowers fairly.”
“PHH Mortgage has received a number of inquiries regarding its foreclosure procedures. It is actively cooperating with its regulators, is responding to such inquiries and has completed a comprehensive review of its foreclosure procedures. Based on this review, PHH Mortgage has not halted foreclosures in any states and has no plans to initiate a foreclosure moratorium.
“PHH Mortgage takes its mortgage servicing and compliance responsibilities very seriously and is committed to treating its borrowers fairly.”
For more information, visit www.phhmortgagesolutions.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC