PHH Mortgage Won't Stop Foreclosures
PHH Corporation has issued the following statement by Jerry Selitto, president and chief executive officer, concerning the foreclosure procedures of its subsidiary, PHH Mortgage Corporation: “PHH Mortgage takes its mortgage servicing and compliance responsibilities very seriously and is committed to treating its borrowers fairly.”
“PHH Mortgage has received a number of inquiries regarding its foreclosure procedures. It is actively cooperating with its regulators, is responding to such inquiries and has completed a comprehensive review of its foreclosure procedures. Based on this review, PHH Mortgage has not halted foreclosures in any states and has no plans to initiate a foreclosure moratorium.
“PHH Mortgage takes its mortgage servicing and compliance responsibilities very seriously and is committed to treating its borrowers fairly.”
For more information, visit www.phhmortgagesolutions.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - CU Members Mortgage - Lanham, MD
- Chief of Staff I - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC
- Project Manager - Facilities&Tenant Improvements - Evergreen Home Loans - Bellevue, WA
- Government Underwriter - Paramount Equity Mortgage - Atlanta, GA
- Financial Operations Associate - Renew Financial - Oakland, CA
- Mortgage Processor - Temporary - WSECU - Olympia, WA