PHH Corporation has issued the following statement by Jerry Selitto, president and chief executive officer, concerning the foreclosure procedures of its subsidiary, PHH Mortgage Corporation: “PHH Mortgage takes its mortgage servicing and compliance responsibilities very seriously and is committed to treating its borrowers fairly.”
“PHH Mortgage has received a number of inquiries regarding its foreclosure procedures. It is actively cooperating with its regulators, is responding to such inquiries and has completed a comprehensive review of its foreclosure procedures. Based on this review, PHH Mortgage has not halted foreclosures in any states and has no plans to initiate a foreclosure moratorium.
“PHH Mortgage takes its mortgage servicing and compliance responsibilities very seriously and is committed to treating its borrowers fairly.”
For more information, visit www.phhmortgagesolutions.com.
- Team Leader / Senior Mortgage Processor - London - Pure Resourcing - United Kingdom
- Credit Analyst 3 - Wells Fargo - Minneapolis, MN
- Lending Officer 2 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Operations Manager/Underwriter - A&D Mortgage - FL
- Call Center Manager - Northeast Credit Union - Portsmouth, United States
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Advantis Credit Union - Hillsboro, OR