PHH Mortgage Won't Stop Foreclosures
PHH Corporation has issued the following statement by Jerry Selitto, president and chief executive officer, concerning the foreclosure procedures of its subsidiary, PHH Mortgage Corporation: “PHH Mortgage takes its mortgage servicing and compliance responsibilities very seriously and is committed to treating its borrowers fairly.”
“PHH Mortgage has received a number of inquiries regarding its foreclosure procedures. It is actively cooperating with its regulators, is responding to such inquiries and has completed a comprehensive review of its foreclosure procedures. Based on this review, PHH Mortgage has not halted foreclosures in any states and has no plans to initiate a foreclosure moratorium.
“PHH Mortgage takes its mortgage servicing and compliance responsibilities very seriously and is committed to treating its borrowers fairly.”
For more information, visit www.phhmortgagesolutions.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Customer Service - HIll & Usher - Phoenix, AZ
- Mortgage Loan Processor - Windsor Federal Savings - Windsor, CT
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN