ISGN Corporation, a provider of end-to-end technology solutions and services to the U.S. mortgage industry, has hired two new senior attorneys for its legal department: Jennifer Fulks and Matthew Mesmer as associate general counsels. Both Fulks and Mesmer will focus on regulatory compliance, corporate compliance, ethics, risk management and operational compliance. Fulks and Mesmer will work from ISGN’s Melbourne, Fla. office.
Mesmer joins ISGN from the United States Senate Select Committee on Ethics where he served as counsel for the past seven years and director of education and training for the past three. He was responsible for developing ethics education programs and educating and advising all members of the United States Senate, as well as Senate staff, regarding the Senate Code of Official Conduct and related federal statutes. Previously, Mesmer worked in the litigation group of the Washington office of Steptoe & Johnson LLP, where he specialized in complex commercial litigation and legal professional ethics.
Fulks joins ISGN from Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund (ATIF) where she served as vice president, project manager, and a licensed insurance agent. Previously Fulks was senior underwriting counsel and forms counsel at ATIF. Prior to her tenure at ATIF, Fulks spent a number of years in litigation at several different Florida-based law firms. In private practice Fulks represented lenders in all areas of real estate litigation, including civil, criminal, and administrative issues arising from title claims, closing errors, RESPA violations, TILA disclosures and foreclosures, among others.
“Both Jennifer and Matt have demonstrated a track record of execution, compliance and integrity throughout their careers,” said Erik Anderson, general counsel of ISGN. “We are very fortunate to have attracted such talent and I look forward to working closely with them in the weeks and months ahead.”
- Banking Center Manager at Bell and Bullard Job - Comerica Incorporated - Surprise, AZ
- Banking Center Manager at Lewisville Job - Comerica Incorporated - Lewisville, TX
- Banking Center Manager at Greenville Job - Comerica Incorporated - Dallas, TX
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Memphis, Franklin or Brentwood, TN - Bank of America - Franklin, TN
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Memphis, Franklin or Brentwood, TN - Bank of America - Brentwood, TN
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Rochester, NY - Bank of America - Rochester, NY