Connecticut-based VA mortgage lender Military Direct Mortgage has announced its expansion into Texas and has appointed Alex Halisky as branch manager of the new Dallas office. Halisky is a seasoned direct-to-consumer mortgage professional with more than 18 years of experience in the mortgage banking industry. He will lead a team of licensed VA loan specialists to provide veterans and active duty military with home purchase and refinance options.
“After the start of our Avon, Conn. location, we quickly saw the need for a presence in other regions of the country. We are very happy and fortunate to have Alex run our Dallas branch” said Patti White, president of Military Direct Mortgage. “Alex has the knowledge and experience in the industry to guide a team of dedicated professionals to carry out our mission of ensuring that as many veterans as possible are aware of and can implement the benefits they so rightfully deserve.”
- Nurse Case Mgr - The Standard - Portland, OR
- Mortgage Branch Manager Non-Producing (SAFE) - Wells Fargo - Tucson, AZ
- Senior Manager, Default Servicing - PennyMac Loan Services - Moorpark, CA
- Real Estate Underwriting Manager - Wescom Credit Union - Anaheim Hills, CA
- Loan Administration Manager 4-Regional Underwriting and Closing Manager - 5307032 - Wells Fargo - Hicksville, NY
- Vice President of Lending - University Credit Union - Miami, FL