Castle & Cooke President Adam Thorpe Joins Fannie Mae’s Risk Advisory Board
March 27, 2017
Castle & Cooke Mortgage has announced that Adam Thorpe, the company's president and chief operating officer, has been appointed to Fannie Mae's Single-Family Risk Advisory Board. The Risk Advisory Board (RAB) helps shape the credit policies of Fannie Mae, and provides input on process enhancements and the GSE's Selling Guide. The RAB is comprised of 18 senior risk executives from lenders around the country, who serve a minimum term of one year.
A licensed attorney with more than 15 years of legal experience, Thorpe joined Castle & Cooke Mortgage in 2013 as the company's senior vice president and chief risk officer. He currently oversees the company's corporate operations and loan production, as well as its relationships with investors, agencies, warehouse lenders and state and federal regulators.
"Given the important role Fannie Mae plays in our housing economy, this appointment is a real honor," Thorpe said. "I look forward to sharing my insights with other board members and working together to address important industry challenges."
FMJ Job Listings
- VP Portfolio Integration (EPMO) - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO