Supreme Lending Expands in the Northeast
April 19, 2017
Supreme Lending has expanded its northeast territory with a new branch in Exeter, N.H. Industry veterans Mike Behan and David Cote have been selected to co-manage the branch, which will focus on serving communities in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine.
Behan and Cote bring 37 years of combined experience originating and closing residential mortgages for unique property types, such as second homes, new construction and rural properties, in addition to resale properties, traditional single family residences and condos. Behan and Cote also have decades of experience with FHA, VA and USDA mortgage products.
“A lot of people don’t realize they can qualify for FHA, VA or USDA loans,” said Behan. “One of the best parts of having the years of experience David and I have is knowing how to get good people into great loans. About 75 percent of our business is comprised of government loans.”
The duo surveyed other mortgage lenders prior to selecting Supreme Lending. They cite the company’s corporate culture, which is reflected in its quick decisions and shorter-than-average mortgage turn times, as a primary draw.
“The reason Supreme can close mortgages in less than a month is because of its common-sense approach to business,” said Cote. “There are zero layers of management between loan originators and the top of the organization. That makes a huge difference in how quickly things can get done. Our clients and partners are loving the speed and efficiency of Supreme’s process.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Senior Technology Manager Commercial Mortgage Servicing (CMS) (Technology Manager 5) - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NC