Ellie Mae Launches New Version of Encompass
August 1, 2017
Ellie Mae has announced that it has launched a new major release of Encompass. Encompass 17.3 includes additional updates for 2018 HMDA collection and reporting adding to the comprehensive functionality already released earlier this year, additional Construction Management capabilities, a streamlined user experience for FHA 203(k) loans, and correspondent and trade management improvements.
“We know that HMDA readiness is on everyone’s mind and Ellie Mae is committed to helping our customers prepare with solutions, information and resources well in advance,” said Jonathan Corr, President and Chief Executive Officer of Ellie Mae. “With this major release of Encompass, we’re adding to applicant, property and loan feature data capture in support of HMDA. This comprehensive release offers technology to ensure complete compliance with changing regulation, as well as the innovative capabilities that enable our banks, credit unions and mortgage lenders to originate and fund more loans, lower origination costs and shorten the time to close.”
Encompass 17.3 enhancements include: 2018 HMDA Collection and Reporting Updates with Repurchased Loans Support; Demographic Data Updates; FHA 203(k) Updates; Construction Management Enhancements; New Correspondent Updates; and Trade Management Updates.
FMJ Job Listings
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union - Fayetteville, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Confidential - chicago, IL