Ed Abufaris Joins Equity Prime as SVP of TPOs
November 1, 2017
Equity Prime Mortgage LLC has announced the hiring of Ed Abufaris as new Senior Vice President of Third-Party Originations (TPO). Equity Prime TPO is a multi-state lender licensed in 46 states that offers wholesale lending, mini-correspondent and portfolio acquisition.
“Equity Prime has a great foundation for building a very robust TPO platform to serve brokers and mini-correspondence across the mortgage landscape,” said Abufaris.
Abufaris spent 10 years as Capital Markets Manager with Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Company (MGIC) and was employed by CitiMortgage. In January of 2011, he left CitiMortgage and accepted the position of Executive Vice President of Institutional Lending with AmeriSave.
FMJ Job Listings
- VP, Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Tucson, AZ
- Financial Consultant Partner - Charles Schwab - Minneapolis, MN
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Tampa, FL
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Pleasanton, CA
- Associate Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - New York, NY
- VP, Financial Consultant - Charles Schwab - Atlanta, GA