Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation to Launch New Mobile App
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation has announced that it will release the FairwayNOW mobile app in January, giving consumers more control of their home loan process, enabling customers to close their loan at their own speed and convenience in as little as 10 days.
Through FairwayNOW users can apply for a loan in under 10 minutes, securely scan documents with their phone's camera, review loan status with real-time push notifications, and calculate loan scenarios with full monthly payments. The app's cutting-edge technology also facilitates constant communication with the borrower and real estate professional with one-click call or text capabilities.
"Fairway is dedicated to providing speed of service with consistent communication to our clients,” said Steve Jacobson, founder and chief executive officer of Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation. “We want customers to be able to close when they want, so why not offer a solution that allows them flexibility in closing.”
FMJ Job Listings
- MortgageFraud Director - Ally Financial - Charlotte, NC
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI