Informative Research Integrates Its SoftQual With Ellie Mae’s Encompass
February 13, 2017
Informative Research has integrated its SoftQual solution with Ellie Mae’s flagship Encompass loan origination software (LOS) platform. SoftQual provides full credit file information at the prequalification stage of the mortgage process, including FICO, without affecting borrowers’ credit scores. Traditional credit report “hard pulls” can be saved for later, once the borrower has moved beyond the prequalification stage.
Without leaving the LOS system, Encompass users and their prospective borrowers can now benefit from SoftQual’s real-time information, whether leveraged online, on the phone, or in person with prospects.
“For the first time, lenders can evaluate borrowers with authentic full file information within Encompass, empowering them to create and extend offers to consumers without delay,” said Patrick Kelly, Informative Research’s senior vice president of business development. “This means that prospects are far more likely to become borrowers, lenders can enjoy much higher pull-through rates, and all parties benefit from reduced costs and higher service levels.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Benefits and Leaves Coordinator - Evergreen Home Loans - Bellevue, WA
- Consumer Loan Officer - Mill City Credit Union - Minnetonka, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - First Community Bank - Helena, MT
- Executive Sales Consultant Southeast - CU Members Mortgage - Regional - Work From Home, GA