PCLender and MCT Integrate Solutions and Services
April 17, 2017
Mortgage Capital Trading (MCT) has announced that it has completed an integration between its secondary marketing solution and PCLender’s loan origination system (LOS), an integration that will seamlessly transmit hedge pipeline data, saving time and enhancing information security.
The integration enables mutual lender clients to streamline an otherwise manual data transfer process, allowing them to pass and populate loan details from PCLender’s LOS to MCT’s hedge model, reducing the risk of market movement and ensuring the optimization of mutual clients’ hedge positions.
“We are excited to offer this new integration to lenders that are utilizing our secondary marketing advisory services and PCLender’s LOS,” said Chris Anderson, chief administrative officer at MCT. “Developing integrations with mortgage technology platforms in order to provide the best service to our clients is paramount to MCT’s mission.”
Lionel Urban, chief executive officer of PCLender, said, “Standardizing data integrations is valuable to lenders because they can then focus their business analysts and IT resources on other projects. We believe MCT is a leader in the secondary marketing services and look forward to streamlining operations for our mutual customers.”
FMJ Job Listings
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC