Jesse Allen Joins American Advisors Group as SVP of National Field Sales
American Advisors Group (AAG) has named industry sales veteran Jesse Allen as the company’s senior vice president of National Field Sales.
Allen was responsible for running Bank of America’s reverse mortgage line of business, one of the largest reverse mortgage platforms in the history of the industry during its time. His most recent position was as SVP of Sales Enablement and Execution for Bank of America’s home loans retail sales division. In this role, he was accountable for developing and growing B2B relationships and volume with builders and realtors. He also drove the Division’s strategic change initiatives and had oversight of new hire onboarding as well as learning and development.
“It’s a privilege to join the AAG team and engage in the important work of helping seniors thoughtfully access home equity to achieve their retirement goals,” said Allen. “I’m excited to help enhance our industry-leading platform, extend our reach and serve even more customers.”
Allen’s breadth and depth of expertise in banking, reverse mortgage lending and sales management positions him well for his new role at AAG.
“Our strategic vision has always been to grow AAG’s national field sales channel and we’re proud to demonstrate our commitment by investing in someone of Jesse’s caliber to build out the organization,” said Reza Jahangiri, AAG chief executive officer.
FMJ Job Listings
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Senior Technology Manager Commercial Mortgage Servicing (CMS) (Technology Manager 5) - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NC