Mortgage Vet Art "Ski" Swiatkowski Joins Silver Hill as VP of Business Development
March 21, 2017
Silver Hill Funding, a division of Bayview Loan Servicing LLC, has announced the addition of Art “Ski” Swiatkowski as vice president of Business Development. In his new role, Swiatkowski will create new opportunities for growth and strengthen relationships among residential originators across the country.
Swiatkowski has served the real estate finance industry for 32 years. A highly experienced sales and business development specialist, he has been a top-producing loan officer, manager, corporate executive and trainer. His experience covers the residential and commercial lending arenas, as well as sales and implementation of mortgage-specific automated marketing technology.
“Silver Hill is fortunate to add a professional of Ski’s caliber to our organization,” said Silver Hill Senior Vice President and National Sales Manager Michael Boggiano. “His knowledge and experience in the small-balance commercial mortgage industry is unmatched.”
During Swiatkowski’s tenure as vice president of Business Development for InterBay Funding, a subsidiary of Bayview Financial, he and his team were a key factor in the company’s meteoric growth and amazing success story in the mortgage lending arena.
A passionate, entertaining speaker and trainer, Ski has had the opportunity to teach thousands of salespeople and managers across the nation. As a past faculty member of the NAMB—The Association of Mortgage Professionals’ education department and through other corporate training initiatives, he regularly appeared at national and state trade conferences. His articles have been featured in many national mortgage industry publications.
FMJ Job Listings
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA
- Senior Technology Manager Commercial Mortgage Servicing (CMS) (Technology Manager 5) - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NC