GSF Mortgage Adds Two LOs to Its Akron Branch
May 16, 2017
GSF Mortgage Corporation has added two new loan originators in its Akron, Ohio branch, James Terrill and Noelle Morovich, who will both be working under Branch Manager Tim Krichbaum.
Terrill has been in the mortgage industry for the past eight years. Morovich has been in the mortgage industry since 2011.
“We are pleased to welcome our two newest loan officers to GSF Mortgage Corporation,” said Krichbaum. “We look forward to providing great client service locally and nationally.”
FMJ Job Listings
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union - Fayetteville, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Confidential - chicago, IL