GSF Mortgage Adds Two LOs to Its Akron Branch
May 16, 2017
GSF Mortgage Corporation has added two new loan originators in its Akron, Ohio branch, James Terrill and Noelle Morovich, who will both be working under Branch Manager Tim Krichbaum.
Terrill has been in the mortgage industry for the past eight years. Morovich has been in the mortgage industry since 2011.
“We are pleased to welcome our two newest loan officers to GSF Mortgage Corporation,” said Krichbaum. “We look forward to providing great client service locally and nationally.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA