Guild Mortgage Employees Volunteer Renovating Mexican School
July 31, 2017
Nearly 300 employees and senior managers from Guild Mortgage recently spent a day renovating a primary school and engaging with local students in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.
Company representatives, including Guild Mortgage Chief Executive Officer Mary Ann McGarry and Chief Operating Officer Terry Schmidt, volunteered their time to paint the school’s classroom walls, doors and perimeter fence, while making numerous other enhancements to the facility. Guild teams planted trees in the garden and assembled a swing set on the playground. In addition, Guild gave each of the 30 children in the school a new backpack.
The community outreach effort was part of Guild’s Chairman and President’s Club Award Program, which recognizes the company’s top loan officers. The initiative was spearheaded by Barry Horn, EVP, National Production Manager.
Throughout its history, Guild has had a company-wide commitment to charitable efforts and volunteer work. Its Guild Giving Program encourages employees to donate time and money to charitable causes in their own communities.
FMJ Job Listings
- MortgageFraud Director - Ally Financial - Charlotte, NC
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI