AMPA's South Alabama Premier Event: 8 Hour CE Class and Business Development Lunch & Learn
July 23, 2018
AMPA's South Alabama Premier Event: 8 Hour CE Class and Business Development Lunch & Learn will be held Monday, July 23 at the Grand Hotel Marriott Resort in Point Clear, Ala.
Learn how to Build Your Own Bank, Brand Your Own Business and Become Your Own Boss with the B.Y.O.B. Power Workshop, presented by Nick Krakosky, an Account Executive, at FirstFunding, Inc. a warehouse lending facility serving the non delegated correspondent channel. Nick is responsible for training correspondents, brokers, and investor partner account executives regarding warehouse lines and the non-delegated and correspondent business channels. He is also an active member in the Young Mortgage Professionals Association and is currently building a chapter in the Dallas/Fort Worth market place. FirstFunding is an AMPA Industry Partner for 2018.
Click here for more information.
- Sr. Mortgage Sales & Wholesale Manager - Bellco Credit Union - Denver, CO
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Saint Petersburg, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter - First Financial Bank - Fort Worth, TX
- Account Representative - MGIC - Minneapolis, MN
- AVP and Senior Director, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Wayne, PA