Appraisal Institute 2019 Annual Conference
July 22, 2019 to July 24, 2019
The Appraisal Institute, the nation’s largest professional association of real estate appraisers, has announced it has opened registration for its 2019 Annual Conference, Monday-Wednesday, July 22-24 in Denver at the Hyatt Regency Denver near the Colorado Convention Center.
“This year’s event is going to be top-notch,” said Appraisal Institute President Stephen S. Wagner, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS. “Valuation professionals will enjoy plenty of opportunities to learn, connect and play.”
The event, whose theme is “Climbing Even Higher,” will feature hundreds of real estate professionals from across the U.S. and around the world, dozens of experienced presenters, 30 educational sessions (offering state and Appraisal Institute continuing education credit), exhibits of cutting-edge valuation products and services, the President’s Gala reception and dinner, an awards luncheon, networking with colleagues and opportunities for exploring Denver.
This year’s keynote speaker will be Allison Massari–an entrepreneur, celebrated artist and executive coach named on the “Best Keynote Speakers List” by Meetings & Conventions magazine. As the survivor of two life-threatening car accidents, severe burns and a traumatic head injury, she exposes her personal journey from absolute loss, to forgiveness and understanding, and finally to success and a life beyond anything she could have imagined. Her message is focused on showing her audience how to find peace, purpose and happiness and on giving them the tools they need to rise above any obstacle.
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI
- Emerging Mortgage Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY