UnitedTech Lender Services Acquires Assets of LandAmerica OneStop
UnitedTech Lender Services (UTLS) has purchased assets of LandAmerica OneStop, which includes the Default Services division (formerly known as LandAmerica Default Services Company) and BackInTheBlack, one of the industry's most comprehensive end-to-end default servicing technology platform. These former LandAmerica business units are now known as UTLS Default Services and UTLS BackInTheBlack. "With proven client focused methodologies in place, we will quickly build on the foundation of providing innovative and superior business solutions to our clients," states Tim Walsh, president of UTLS. Walsh adds, "Our default management clients are increasingly challenged with delinquencies and foreclosures, as well as the increased focus on regulatory compliance and loss mitigation. Blending the service capabilities with the BackInTheBlack technology enables UTLS to offer the mortgage industry the best and most integrated default and technology servicing solutions in the marketplace."
For more information, visit UnitedTecHLS.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk Model Development & Validation, Sr Associate (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Elk Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Elk Grove Village, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - LEXINGTON, KY
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - MILFORD, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Ann Arbor, MI