UnitedTech Lender Services Acquires Assets of LandAmerica OneStop
UnitedTech Lender Services (UTLS) has purchased assets of LandAmerica OneStop, which includes the Default Services division (formerly known as LandAmerica Default Services Company) and BackInTheBlack, one of the industry's most comprehensive end-to-end default servicing technology platform. These former LandAmerica business units are now known as UTLS Default Services and UTLS BackInTheBlack. "With proven client focused methodologies in place, we will quickly build on the foundation of providing innovative and superior business solutions to our clients," states Tim Walsh, president of UTLS. Walsh adds, "Our default management clients are increasingly challenged with delinquencies and foreclosures, as well as the increased focus on regulatory compliance and loss mitigation. Blending the service capabilities with the BackInTheBlack technology enables UTLS to offer the mortgage industry the best and most integrated default and technology servicing solutions in the marketplace."
For more information, visit UnitedTecHLS.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Financial Officer - True North Federal Credit Union - Juneau, AK
- Residential Mortgage Loan Post Closer Coordinator Kansas Farm Bureau | Manhattan, KS - KS StateBank - Manhattan, KS
- Residental Mortgage Loan Originator - Paradise Bank - Boca Raton, FL
- Residential Mortgage Loan Post Closer Coordinator Kansas Farm Bureau | Manhattan, KS - Undisclosed - MANHATTAN, KS
- Retail Personal Banker II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Plano,