Equator launches PRO REO
Equator, a provider of software to the default servicing industry has announced the launch of its new professional real estate-owned (REO) solution. PRO REO encompasses all the power and best practices of Equator’s enterprise REO application in an affordable, quick and easy to adopt solution. Equator has long been the standard for many of the nation’s largest lenders and servicers. PRO REO is a resounding entry into the middle market.
“Now Outsourcers and Servicers can be up and running in less than a day,” said Chris Saitta, chief executive officer of Equator. “They receive all the benefits of our best-practices along with the ability to immediately transact with over 665,000 agents and 18,000 vendors electronically.”
Foreclosure moratoriums have lifted and the REO industry is preparing for increased volumes. “Many of the Sellers adopting PRO REO are converting from existing systems to gain the efficiency and scalability they’ll need to handle post moratorium REO volumes,” said Saitta. Sellers also gain the potential to establish Midsourcer relationships with the large lenders and servicers using Equator.
Over 58 servicers nationwide, including seven of the top 10, rely daily on Equator’s platform to automate their various loss mitigation strategies. By launching REO PRO, Equator has made definite in roads into the middle market.
For more information, visit www.equator.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - Cornelius, NC
- Retail Personal Banker- St Charles West - Fifth Third Bank - St Charles, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Sterling - Fifth Third Bank - STERLING HEIGHTS, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Glenview, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Ft Wayne/Decatur - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Wayne, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL