BlackFin Adds Chief Innovation Consultant Mark Dangelo
June 2, 2020
BlackFin Group named Mark Dangelo as chief innovation consultant, responsible for leading and managing innovation-led business transformation and technology projects and innovation-based advisory services.
Mark has written four books and hundreds of articles on innovative business and technology strategies. Over the last 16 years, Mark has been a featured columnist for the Mortgage Bankers Association, and is also an adjunct professor at John Carroll University teaching graduate classes in innovation and entrepreneurship.
Mark has been a principal consultant for CSC, A.T Kearney, Stanford Research Institute, and a senior manager for Ernst & Young. As a strategist, he worked globally, advising hundreds of companies across the Fortune 50 to the Russell 3000, to privately-owned enterprises. Mark has worked both domestically and internationally on mergers and acquisition initiatives, operational efficiencies, organizational restructurings, emerging innovations, product and organizational launches, and technology refreshes. During his career he has served as a C-level executive and program manager, leading diverse teams and enterprises exceeding 5,000 personnel.
“I’ve had the privilege of collaborating with Mark on a series of projects over the last decade,” said Keith Kemph, CEO of BlackFin Group. “During that time, Mark has routinely brought thought-leadership and project oversight that delivered extraordinary progress to his clients.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation - , WI
- Sales Director - Aging Media Network - Remote, NA
- Sales & Service Rep - Jeffersontown - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Underwriter III - Remote/WFH - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Originator - Reliant Credit Union - Sodus, NY
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - State Department Federal Credit Union - Washington, DC Metro Area, VA