FHFA Extends COVID-Related Loan Flexibilities
The Federal Housing Finance Agency announced that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will extend several loan origination flexibilities until Dec. 31, 2020.
The FHFA approved the extensions in support of borrowers who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as those who are looking to purchase a home during the current national emergency. Initially, the current flexibilities were set to expire on Nov. 30, 2020.
These extensions include alternative appraisals on purchase and rate term refinance loans, alternative methods for documenting income and verifying employment before loan closing and the use of a power of attorney to assist with loan closings.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Specialist - Mortgage Loan Assistant I - Self-Help Federal Credit Union - Sacramento, CA
- Mortgage Escrow Analyst II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I . Bonita Springs FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Bonita Springs, FL
- Financial Center Manager Associate-- Pinellas/Pasco/Hillsborough - Fifth Third Bank - Palm Harbor, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - South Nashville Bench - Fifth Third Bank - Fairview, TN