Two Outs, Man on Second Base: NAMB President-Elect A.W. Pickel Takes His Practice Swings
Mortgage Makers Maintain EconomyMortgagePress.comEconomy, Mortgage Jobs, Bureau of Labor Statistics,
In a report compiled by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the
U.S. Department of Commerce recently released employment statistics
that show an increase in mortgage industry employment by more than
25 percent over the last two years, representing an addition of
approximately 81,000 jobs to the workforce.
More than 380,000 people were employed by mortgage banking and
brokering companies in September 2002, a 17-percent increase since
January, demonstrating a 13-percent increase over last years
figure, with more than 44,000 jobs added in 2002 alone.
Furthermore, the September employment report shows a net
increase of 6,000 employees since August, confirming the role that
the real estate finance industry continues to play in maintaining
and supporting the U.S. economy.
FMJ Job Listings
- Chase Wealth Management Advisor Development Program - Chase - , CA
- Chase Wealth Management Advisor Development Program - Chase - , GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Southport - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - south side Indy - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - Waxhaw, NC