Two Outs, Man on Second Base: NAMB President-Elect A.W. Pickel Takes His Practice Swings
Mortgage Makers Maintain EconomyMortgagePress.comEconomy, Mortgage Jobs, Bureau of Labor Statistics,
In a report compiled by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the
U.S. Department of Commerce recently released employment statistics
that show an increase in mortgage industry employment by more than
25 percent over the last two years, representing an addition of
approximately 81,000 jobs to the workforce.
More than 380,000 people were employed by mortgage banking and
brokering companies in September 2002, a 17-percent increase since
January, demonstrating a 13-percent increase over last years
figure, with more than 44,000 jobs added in 2002 alone.
Furthermore, the September employment report shows a net
increase of 6,000 employees since August, confirming the role that
the real estate finance industry continues to play in maintaining
and supporting the U.S. economy.
FMJ Job Listings
- SVP, Lending - UNCLE Credit Union - Livermore, CA
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Madison,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Richmond,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Oak Harbor,
- Residential Mortgage Underwriter | GOLDEN VALLEY, MN - Undisclosed - GOLDEN VALLEY, MN
- Residential Mortgage Underwriter | Kansas City Metro Area - Undisclosed - OVERLAND PARK, KS