Mortgage lending industry responds to sub-prime distress call
KBC Financial Products to acquire Vertical LendMortgagePress.comMortgage industry acquisitions,reverse mortgages
Vertical Lend Inc. has signed a definitive agreement to be
acquired by KBC Financial Products (KBCFP).
"Our acquisition of Vertical Lend provides a tremendous
opportunity for our company to participate in the growing reverse
mortgage market," said KBCFP CEO Thomas Korossy. "Our strength in
capital markets should enable Vertical Lend to provide the products
and expanded distribution channels needed to broaden their
offerings in the United States."
Vertical Lend Inc. is a mortgage bank and brokerage based in
Melville, N.Y. For more information, call (877) 692-7762 or visit
KBCFP is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brussels, Belgium-based
KBC Bank NV. For more information, call (212) 845-2000 or visit www.kbcfp.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of Lending - Greater Iowa Credit Union - Ames, IA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Troy,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,