What's normal about a $2 trillion market?
Option One partners with CampusMBA to promote diversity MortgagePress.comDiversity, Homeownership in underserved communities, CampusMBA, Option One
As homeownership increases throughout underserved communities,
the need for mortgage professionals representing these communities
will continue to grow. Irvine, Calif.-based Option One Mortgage
Corporation and CampusMBA, the educational arm of the Mortgage
Bankers Association, have joined forces to promote diversity in the
real estate finance industry through education programs and
community outreach. The partnership will focus on promoting
diversity within four major groups: Option One associates; mortgage
brokers who do business with Option One; the company's strategic
partners, such as community outreach organizations that work with
underserved groups to help them achieve homeownership; and Option
One's interns or college recruits.
"By offering scholarships to CampusMBA's programs, we strengthen
our reputation as a company that values and promotes diversitynot
only within our own organization, but within the larger financial
services industry as well, said Larry Gilmore, Option One's
director of housing, industry and trade relations. Broader access
to education for those who serve diverse markets, including our
associates, college recruits, loan originators and community
advocates, ultimately improves the way we serve the needs of all
our customers for mortgage products and services."
For more information, visit www.oomc.com or www.campusmba.org.
FMJ Job Listings
- Analyst, Production Support - JLL - Charlotte, NC
- Sales and Service Manager - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Retail Personal Banker - Cincinnati - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker - Cincinnati (North) - Fifth Third Bank - SPRINGBORO, OH
- Retail Personal Banker ll - Cincinnati - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH
- Personal Banker Associate 1 - Hyde Park IL - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL