Dexma provides point-of-sale solution to First American customers
Ameritrust CEO racks up awardsMortgagePress.comAmeritrust Mortgage Company, awards
John Owens, president and CEO of Ameritrust Mortgage Company
LLC, has been selected as Entrepreneur of the Year by the
Charlotte Chamber of Commerce. The award honors local entrepreneurs
for their successful startup business savvy. Owens won in the
category of companies with 35 to 150 employees. Ameritrust also
made the top 40 list from Carolina Parent Magazine for
family-friendly companies for the second year in a row.
"It's great to be recognized by two outstanding organizations
[the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce and Charlotte Parent Magazine],"
said Owens. "We celebrated our 10th anniversary this year a major
milestone so it is a great honor to receive these awards. Being
recognized for creating a company culture where employees want to
come to work everyday is very gratifying. It has always been one of
my top goals."
Ameritrust Mortgage Company LLC, headquartered in Charlotte,
N.C., is a privately-held residential mortgage lender offering
specialized products in 34 states. For more information, call (866)
878-7826 or visit www.ameritrust.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor II (Remote) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,