Genworth's IO 40 features smaller payment increase
IndyMac enhances e-MITS online loan origination systemMortgagePress.comOnline loan origination system
IndyMac Bank FSB has implemented two significant technology
enhancements to its e-MITS online loan origination system.
The first enhancement is the addition of piggyback loan
functionality, which gives brokers the ability to enter a
concurrent first and second lien in one e-MITS submission,
eliminating additional data entry. The second is the ability to
automatically add a HELOC, to complement an approved high
loan-to-value standalone first mortgage. If a prospective borrower
were to qualify, a HELOC would automatically be added to the
standalone first mortgage, which could then be accepted, modified
IndyMac Bank is a savings and loan, based in Pasadena, Calif.
For more information, call (800) 669-2300 or visit www.indymac.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Chadron Federal Credit Union - Chadron, NE
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Greensburg - Fifth Third Bank - GREENSBURG, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Georgetown - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Castleton - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,