MBA releases Q2 commercial/multifamily data book
Genworth Mortgage Insurance to offer counseling discounts to homebuyersMortgagePress.comDiscounted mortgage insurance
Homebuyers completing approved pre-purchase counseling programs
will receive discounts on mortgage insurance, under a new program
announced by Genworth Mortgage Insurance Corporation.
The Genworth Counseling Saver program will reduce standard
mortgage insurance rates for A and A-minus loans, by 10 basis
points, regardless of loan-to-value ratios or buyers' FICO scores.
To be eligible, buyers must complete eight hours of pre-purchase
face-to-face or classroom homebuyer education administered by a
non-profit, non-lending institution.
Genworth Mortgage Insurance Corporation is a division of
Richmond, Va.-based insurance holding company Genworth Financial
Inc. For more information, call (800) 444-5664 or visit www.gemortgageinsurance.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL