Thornburg Mortgage reports third-quarter earnings per share of $0.64
Chase and First American create appraisal joint ventureMortgagePress.comProperty appraisals
Chase and The First American Corporation have formed Quantrix
Valuation, a joint venture designed to assist in property
Financial terms of the agreement between Chase and First
American were not disclosed. Quantrix Valuation is expected to be
fully operational by the end of 2006.
New York-based Chase is a home equity lender and subsidiary of
JPMorgan Chase. For more information, visit www.chaseb2b.com.
The First American Corporation is a provider of business
information, based in Santa Ana, Calif. For more information, call
(800) 854-3643 or visit www.firstam.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- CFR 2021-2022 International Affairs Fellowship in International Economics - Council on Foreign Relations - New York, NY
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sovereign Lending Group - Costa Mesa, CA
- Mortgage Funding Processor - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Underwriter - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Home Loan Consultant/Mortgage Loan Officer External - Frontwave Credit Union - 92056, CA