RESPA roundtables: Debate, rumble or real input?
NAMB debuts re-vamped Web siteMortgagePress.comNational Association of Mortgage Brokers
The National Association of Mortgage Brokers has re-launched its
new-look Web site at www.namb.org for the latest industry and
member news. The simplified homepage makes it easier to find the
information you're looking for, whether it's breaking news from
Capitol Hill, the latest NAMB press releases, updated meeting
information or the latest on professional certification, membership
or education. Also, e-NAMB University courses, NAMB's online
classes, may now be purchased online at the new Web site.
The NAMB Web site serves as a central location for all
information related to the mortgage industry for both NAMB members
and non-members alike. Links to NAMB's nationwide state affiliate
are available. The site also features tips for homebuyers, as well
as reasons why using a mortgage broker is important in the home
buying transaction. Homebuyers looking for mortgage brokers in
their area can search the NAMB's membership database to locate an
association member to assist in the process. Additionally, the site
provides useful information for mortgage brokers to perform better
and within the NAMB Code of Ethics.
For more information, visit www.namb.org.
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Orange, CA (Lincoln-Tustin FC) - Bank Of America - Orange, CA
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I . Naples . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Bonita Springs Area - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Quality Control Manager - MGIC - Milwaukee, WI