Countrywide sets industry record
Sage Credit Company opens for businessMortgagePress.comSage Credit Company
Sage Credit Company, a full-service retail branch company, has
announced its official launch. Started by 31-year-old company
president Quentin Caruana, Sage offers both prime and sub-prime
loans directly to consumers through 30 branch offices located in
California, Nevada and New Jersey. The company, which currently
employs approximately 450 associates, plans to expand to 40 U.S.
branches by the end of the second quarter.
Sage Credit Company's projected goals include funding more than
$100 million in home loans per month and more than $1.7 billion in
the first 12 months of business. By the third year, SCC plans to
exceed $5.6 billion annually in closed loan volume.
Sage Credit Company is a mortgage lender based in Irvine, Calif.
For more information, call (866) 324-3241 or visit www.sagecreditcompany.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor II (Remote) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,