Top 10 reasons to commit fraud (and go to prison)Jerome MayneMortgage fraud statistics
10. You want some time to mull over a career change.
9. You've always thought you would look great in an orange
8. You want to see just how bad Martha Stewart really had it.
7. You don't want to worry about buying Christmas presents for your
6. You want to sharpen up your fighting skills.
5. You're just sick and tired of voting.
4. You want to see if that escape plan you dreamed up would really
3. You want your mom to drive 300 miles to visit you for a
2. You think it might be kind of cute for your kids to call someone
1. You've always wanted a roommate named Bubba.
Jerome Mayne is president of Fraudcon Inc. He is a
consultant, speaker and self-taught expert in fraudulent behavior.
Jerome is also the author of the book, "Life Saving Lessons: The
Diary of a White-Collar Criminal." He may be reached at (612)
919-3007 or e-mail [email protected]