National industry appointments update - 11/3/2006MortgagePress.comNational mortgage industry positions
• Regina Lowrie, outgoing Mortgage Bankers Association
chairman, has joined The
Prieston Group, to serve as principal.
• NeighborWorks America has
named Marietta Rodriguez national director of home ownership
• Bob Lewis has been appointed president of Fifth Third Mortgage Company.
• The Mortgage
Bankers Association has elected John M. Robbins, CMB chairman,
Kieran P. Quinn, CMB chairman-elect and David G. Kittle, CMB vice
chair. Elected to the board of directors were Gary Acosta, Michael
D. Berman, Daryl J. Carter, Timothy C. Dale, CMB, Steven K. Graves,
Steve Nadon, Joseph Reppert, Debra W. Still, Bruce W. Williams and
Thomas L. Wind.
• MortgageHub has
hired David Demster as president of the Mortgage Products Division
and Mike Whitson as senior partner of the Services Division.
• ResMAE Mortgage
Corporation has appointed Robert T. Lane vice president,
• Noted mortgage professional Mark Mumma has joined American Home Bank N.A., as has
his team: Matt Zoll, production manager, Michael Davies, customer
relations manager, and Jennifer Polites, business relationship
Networks has named Steve Ribultan vice president of regional
sales (Irvine/Southern California).
• Mike Dolianitis and Brian Von Bergen have been named
regional sales managers at MortgageSimple, for its
Mid-Atlantic and Southeast wholesale regions.
• Valocity has made
Mark Maimone senior vice president and director of business
• Rod Colombi has rejoined Option One Mortgage
Corporation as executive vice president of corporate