New Jersey industry appointments update - 11/30/2006
National industry appointments update - 12/11/2006MortgagePress.comNational mortgage industry positions
• Lehman Brothers has
hired Steve Skolnik to run its affiliate company, BNC Mortgage.
• Fannie Mae has
appointed Rahul Merchant executive vice president and chief
• The First American
Corporation has named Gary L. Kermott vice chairman of First
American Title Insurance Company.
• Patricia Kauker has joined WSFS Bank as vice president of
the nascent reverse mortgage business unit.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Jackson,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Savannah,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II (REMOTE) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,