1st National Bank of Arizona sales up 10 percent from 2005
Impac partners with Ellie Mae, to offer loan incentivesMortgagePress.comMortgage loan incentives,brokers
Impac Lending Group has partnered with Ellie Mae, to offer
incentives on loans made through Ellie Mae's Encompass mortgage
loan origination system.
Through Ellie Mae's Encompass Specials Loan Incentive Program,
Impac will offer participating brokers a 25-basis-point reduction
on Impac's 5/25 Option Adjustable Rate Mortgage product, when they
originate loans through Encompass.
Impac Lending Group is a subsidiary of Impac Mortgage Holdings
Inc., a mortgage real estate investment trust based in Newport
Beach, Calif. For more information, call (888) 757-1790 or visit www.impaccompanies.com.
Dublin, Calif.-based Ellie Mae is a software and services
provider for the mortgage industry. For more information, call
(877) 355-4362 or visit www.elliemae.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Analyst, Production Support - JLL - Charlotte, NC
- Sales and Service Manager - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Retail Personal Banker - Cincinnati - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker - Cincinnati (North) - Fifth Third Bank - SPRINGBORO, OH
- Retail Personal Banker ll - Cincinnati - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH
- Personal Banker Associate 1 - Hyde Park IL - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL