Senate passes final procedural vote needed to send housing bill back to House
Prospect Mortgage to acquire IndyMac mortgage retail branchesMortgagePress.comProspect Mortgage, IndyMac Bank, retail branches, John Johnston, Ron Bergum, Mark Filler
Prospect Mortgage has signed an agreement to acquire the
majority of IndyMac's retail mortgage branches. Terms of the
transaction were not disclosed.
The transaction encompasses approximately 750 employees, along
with more than 60 branch offices which will be rebranded as
Prospect Mortgage. John Johnston and Ron Bergum will remain in
leadership roles with the retail branch group and report to Mark
Filler, CEO of Prospect Mortgage.
"The IndyMac transaction benefits our loan officers, customers,
sales managers and referral sources," said Filler. "This is growth
for the right reasons, not just for the sake of growth. The IndyMac
transaction will enable us to increase our investment and success
in marketing, technology, and customer service levels."
With completion of the IndyMac transaction, Prospect Mortgage
projects that it will become one of the largest independent retail
mortgage companies in the country.
For more information, visit www.prospectmtg.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT