Bachus urges review of Treasury’s GSE proposal
Stacy London appointed to Finance Commission of TexasMortgagePress.comStacy London, Texas Governor Rick Perry, Finance Commission of Texas, Houston Capital Mortgage, Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending
Stacy G. London, CMC has been appointed to the Finance
Commission of Texas by Gov. Rick Perry. The Finance Commission
oversees Texas banks, savings institutions, mortgage lenders and
other financial entities.
Stacy G. London is executive vice president of Houston Capital Mortgage.
She most recently served from 1999-2006 on the advisory board to
the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending. She is a past
president of the Greater Houston Association of Mortgage Brokers
and past officer in the Texas
Association of Mortgage Brokers. She is a certified mortgage
consultant (CMC), the industry's highest professional designation.
Throughout her 26-year professional career, she has been active in
pursuits to improve the mortgage industry.
FMJ Job Listings
- CS Lending Officer - Plano, TX (Bilingual) - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Community Lending Officer - South OC / San Diego / Riverside - Bank Of America - Aliso Viejo, CA
- Mortgage Loan Cooridinator - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- CS Lending Officer - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sumner - Bank Of America - Sumner, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Cameron Park, CA (Cameron Park FC) - Bank Of America - Cameron Park, CA