OCC releases letter criticizing appraisal agreement
Joe Krumbach joins Normandy MortgageMortgagePress.comJoe Krumbach, Normandy Mortgage, vice president of sales and recruiting
Joe Krumbach has joined Normandy Mortgage in Burien, Wash. as
vice president in charge of sales and recruiting.
Krumbach has been in the mortgage industry since 1990. He is
originally from Walla Walla, Wash., with family roots dating back
to the mid 1800s in the Walla Walla Valley. In 2003, Krumbach
married his best friend and love of his life, Jerry. They enjoy
traveling extensively, spending time with friends, and are involved
with several non-profit organizations. Krumbach is an alumnus of
Pasco High School, Columbia Basin College and Washington State
Joe also served as the president of the Seattle Mortgage Bankers
Association from 2005-2006, and continues to serve as a board
member, and chair of the programs committee.
For more information, viait www.normandymortgage.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Wicker Park - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - OAKLAND CITY, IL