MBA elects 2009 board of directors MortgagePress.comMBA, 95th Annual Convention and Expo, David Kittle, mortgage bankers
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has elected its Board of
Directors for the 2008-2009 membership year at MBA's 95th Annual
Convention & Expo in San Francisco. The Board of Directors will
be chaired by MBA Chairman David G. Kittle, CMB, executive vice
president of Vision Mortgage Capital.
MBA's Board of Directors consists of 20 elected members. Three
are from the Commercial Real Estate/Multifamily Finance Board of
Governors (COMBOG), six are from the Residential/Single-Family
Board of Governors (RESBOG), five are members at large, one is an
associate member and one represents State and Local mortgage banker
associations. The Board of Directors sets the strategic direction
for MBA and also manages the affairs of the association, including
developing association-wide policies and approving the budget.
The nine newly elected members of MBA's Board of Directors
• Edgar Bright, III, CMB, Standard Mortgage
• Teresa A. Bryce, Radian Guaranty Inc.
• E.J. Burke, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
• Chris W. Christensen, Peirson Patterson LLP
• Thomas P. Cronin, CMB, Clayton Fixed Income Services
• John B. Johnson, CMB, MortgageAmerica Inc.
• Michael F. Petrie, CMB, P/R Mortgage and Investment
• David B. Lowman, Chase Home Lending
• G. Todd White, CMB, Arvest Mortgage Company
Members remaining on the Board of Directors are:
• Michael D. Berman, CMB, CWCapital
• Daryl J. Carter, Avanath Capital Partners
• William Cosgrove, CMB, Union National Mortgage
• Timothy C. Dale, CMB, BB and T
• Phillip W. Bracken, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
• Robert D. Broeksmit, CMB, B.F. Saul Mortgage Company
• David G. Kittle, CMB, Vision Mortgage Capital
• David A. Roberts, CMB, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital
• Robert E. Story Jr., CMB, Seattle Financial Group
• Kieran P. Quinn, CMB, Column Financial Inc.
• Debra W. Still, CMB, Pulte Mortgage LLC
For more information, visit www.mortgagebankers.org.