NAMB set to testify on Hill before House Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity
On Thursday, Oct. 8, National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Subcommittee Chairman John Councilman, CMC, CRMS will testify before the House of Representatives Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity. The hearing is entitled "The Future of the Federal Housing Administration's Capital Reserves: Assumptions, Predictions and Implications for Homebuyers."
A copy of the testimony that will be presented by Mr. Councilman may be found by clicking here.
Click here to watch the testimony at 2:00 p.m. ET.
For more information, visit NAMB.org.
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer - Vantage West Credit Union - Tucson, AZ
- Mortgage Loan Cooridinator - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist II - Employee Lending Team - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- High Net Worth HE Underwriter - Bank Of America - Chandler, AZ
- CS Lending Officer - Plano, TX (Bilingual) - Bank Of America - Plano, TX