NAMB set to testify on Hill before House Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity
On Thursday, Oct. 8, National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Subcommittee Chairman John Councilman, CMC, CRMS will testify before the House of Representatives Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity. The hearing is entitled "The Future of the Federal Housing Administration's Capital Reserves: Assumptions, Predictions and Implications for Homebuyers."
A copy of the testimony that will be presented by Mr. Councilman may be found by clicking here.
Click here to watch the testimony at 2:00 p.m. ET.
For more information, visit NAMB.org.
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - ORMOND BEACH, FL
- Closing Customer Service Team Lead - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Palmetto, FL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - North Shore - Fifth Third Bank - NORTH CANTON, IL
- Retail Personal banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN