NAMB urges support of Childers & Miller amendment to HR 3126
The National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) President Jim Pair has issued a letter to House Financial Services Committee member Rep. Walter Minnick (D) of Idaho to show support to vote for an amendment to HR 3126. HR 3126, better known as the Consumer Financial Protection Agency Act of 2009, was submitted by Reps. Travis Childers (D) of Mississippi and Gary Miller (R) of California. The full text of the letter is posted below.
Dear Representative Minnick,
I am writing to you today on behalf of the National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) to urge you to vote for an amendment to H.R. 3126, the "Consumer Financial Protection Agency Act of 2009," submitted by Representatives Childers and Miller (CA). The amendment seeks to reverse the harmful Home Valuation Code of Conduct (HVCC) and calls on regulators to work together on one set of appraisal standards.
Click here to view a petition with over 100,000 signatures of Americans calling for the HVCC to be overturned. You may select your home state to find out how many of your voters support reversing the HVCC.
Jim Pair, CMC
NAMB President 2009-2010
For more information, visit NAMB's HVCC Resource Center page by clicking here.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Processor - First Commerce Credit Union - , GA
- Sales & Service Rep - Undisclosed - Prospect, KY
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Loan Processing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - Roseville,
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Phoenix, AZ
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,