Freddie Mac suspends evictions through Jan. 3rd
Freddie Mac has announced it has ordered its eviction attorneys to suspend all evictions involving foreclosed occupied single family and two- and four-unit properties that had Freddie Mac-owned mortgages between Dec. 19, 2009 and Jan. 3, 2010. "If the property is occupied, our attorneys will halt the eviction during this holiday moratorium," said Freddie Mac CEO Ed Haldeman. "In these extraordinary times, we want to provide a greater measure of certainty to these families during the holidays."
For more information, visit www.freddiemac.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT