Bank of America Merrill Lynch adds Steve Kenny as New York/New Jersey commercial region executive
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has announced that Steven Kenny has been promoted to commercial real estate banking (CREB) region executive for the states of New York and New Jersey. In his new role, Kenny is responsible for leading a team of real estate professionals who deliver a full range of comprehensive financial solutions for a broad array of clients, including the real estate development and investment sector. His team operates out of offices in New York City and Cranford, New Jersey. Kenny will continue to be based in New York.
"Steve is a seasoned professional in the real estate industry, having experienced several cycles of upturns and downturns in the market," said Ron Curtis, CREB managing director. "He is a strong leader who will bring our clients financial solutions that will meet their business strategies."
Kenny most recently served as the senior client manager for CREB covering the metropolitan New York region. He has more than 24 years of banking experience and has held senior positions as a lender, risk manager and loan workout specialist. He is a licensed real estate agent and a member of the Real Estate Lenders Association and the New York Mortgage Bankers Association. Active in the community, Kenny participates on the Real Estate Board of New York and as a Lincoln Center Real Estate and Construction Council member.
For more information, visit www.bankofamerica.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- CS Lending Officer - Plano, TX (Bilingual) - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Community Lending Officer - South OC / San Diego / Riverside - Bank Of America - Aliso Viejo, CA
- Mortgage Loan Cooridinator - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- CS Lending Officer - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sumner - Bank Of America - Sumner, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Cameron Park, CA (Cameron Park FC) - Bank Of America - Cameron Park, CA