Christopher Kuehl appointed SVP of mortgage investments at American Capital Agency Management
American Capital Agency Corporation has announced that Christopher Kuehl will be joining American Capital Agency Management LLC, as head of mortgage investments, reporting to Gary Kain, president of American Capital Agency Management and chief investment officer of AGNC. American Capital Agency Management is the external manager of AGNC. Kuehl most recently served as vice president, head of agency and non-agency mortgage investments of Freddie Mac, where he led the development and execution of Freddie Mac's investment strategies for its $700 billion retained portfolio. In this capacity, Kuehl was responsible for directing Freddie Mac's purchases, sales and structuring activities for all agency mortgage products, including fixed-rate mortgages, ARMs and CMOs.
Kuehl previously served Freddie Mac as vice president, head of the agency mortgage investment desk, and senior director, head of the agency REMIC desk.
"Chris brings a wealth of experience to AGNC, having spent more than 10 years at one of the world's largest mortgage investors," said Kain. "Asset selection is absolutely critical to our success and I can't think of a person in the industry that I would rather have joining the AGNC management team."
For more information, visit www.AGNC.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT