Lesley Goldwasser resigns from Flagstar's board of directors
Flagstar Bancorp Inc., the holding company for Flagstar Bank FSB, has announced that Lesley Goldwasser has resigned from her position on Flagstar's board of directors and from the position of lead independent director of the board. Goldwasser officially tendered her resignation, effective Aug. 17, 2010, after accepting an executive position with Credit Suisse to run its new hedge fund services group.
"We join in congratulating Lesley on her new position," said Joseph P. Campanelli, Flagstar's chief executive officer and chairman of the board. "Our board and the company have benefited from her insight, guidance and other valuable contributions and we wish her well in her new role. I am also pleased to announce that David Treadwell, an existing director on the board, has agreed to serve as our new lead independent director. David has served as a key voice on the board since the start of his tenure in 2009, and we look forward to working with him in his expanded role."
Flagstar, with $13.9 billion in total assets, is the largest savings bank headquartered in the Midwest and the largest financial institution headquartered in Michigan. At June 30, 2010, Flagstar operated 162 banking centers in Michigan, Indiana and Georgia and 48 home loan centers in 22 states. Flagstar originates loans nationwide and is one of the leading originators of residential mortgage loans.
For more information, visit www.flagstar.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT