Julia Davey Joins Pro Teck as Senior National Sales Director
Pro Teck Valuation Services, a real estate valuation and risk solutions provider, has announced that Julia Davey has joined the company as senior national sales director. She will report to Ed Hunter, executive director. Davey will be responsible for developing client-specific valuation solutions for lenders, servicers and investors from Pro Teck’s West Coast office.
"We are very excited that Julia has joined Pro Teck Valuation Services. Her 20-plus years of industry expertise will add to the impressive team of professionals we have in place today," said Hunter. "Julia’s diverse experience, from underwriting and wholesale lending to senior sales executive, gives her the depth of knowledge needed to help current and future clients improve their valuation and risk identification processes.”
Prior to joining Pro Teck, Julia was a national sales executive at LPS, LSI and Hansen Quality where she was successful at implementing bundled services including collateral risk scoring models, BPOs, desktop valuations, appraisals, automated valuation models (AVMs) and property inspections.
For more information, visit www.protk.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Orange, CA (Lincoln-Tustin FC) - Bank Of America - Orange, CA
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I . Naples . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Bonita Springs Area - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Quality Control Manager - MGIC - Milwaukee, WI