Brian Boyles Joins Pulaski as Head of Mortgage Division
Pulaski Financial Corporation, parent company of Pulaski Bank, has announced that Brian Boyles has joined Pulaski Bank as president of its mortgage division. He will also become a member of the bank's management executive committee and will be located at the company's corporate headquarters in Creve Coeur, Mo. Brian comes to Pulaski Bank with 15-plus years of residential mortgage industry experience.
"It is a credit to the prominence of our mortgage operation to be able to attract a nationally-recognized residential mortgage executive in Brian," said Gary Douglass, chairman and chief executive officer of Pulaski Bank. "He not only brings a strong technical mortgage background, but also superior leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Under his leadership, I look forward to Pulaski further expanding our already market-leading positions in both our St. Louis and Kansas City markets."
For more information, visit www.pulaskibankstl.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Orange, CA (Lincoln-Tustin FC) - Bank Of America - Orange, CA
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I . Naples . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Bonita Springs Area - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Quality Control Manager - MGIC - Milwaukee, WI