InHouse Adds Susan Anderson as Vice President of Sales for Northeast Region
InHouse Inc., a provider of appraisal solutions for banks, lenders, credit unions and other mortgage originators, has named Susan Anderson as its new vice president of sales for the northeast region. Anderson will spearhead business development efforts for InHouse Solutions, the firm’s appraisal management company (AMC), as well as InHouse’s Connexions, an appraiser management platform which empowers lenders to work with any appraisers and AMCs of their choice. Anderson’s focus will be on the markets of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
Anderson brings to her new position many years of experience in banking and mortgage insurance. She previously had been a sales account executive for PMI Mortgage Insurance Company of Walnut Creek, Calif., covering Connecticut and Westchester County in New York.
“With so many regulatory changes going on in the appraisal world, this is an exciting time to join InHouse,” Anderson said. “The company empowers lenders and credit unions to self-manage their appraiser panels and work with AMCs more effectively, and remain in compliance with all federal and state regulations. InHouse has come up with a great solution for today’s appraisal challenges.”
For more information, visit www.InHouseUSA.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Orange, CA (Lincoln-Tustin FC) - Bank Of America - Orange, CA
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I . Naples . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Bonita Springs Area - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Quality Control Manager - MGIC - Milwaukee, WI