Total Mortgage Services Receives Mortgage Banker License in New York
Total Mortgage Services LLC, a national mortgage lender and broker that offers some of the lowest mortgage rates available, announced that it has received its state of New York Mortgage Banker License from the State of New York Banking Department. Total Mortgage is licensed as a mortgage lender in New York, and holds NYS Mortgage Banker License 107280, License Number B500949.
“Entering the New York mortgage marketplace as a mortgage banker is another significant milestone for Total Mortgage in 2010,” said John Walsh, president of Total Mortgage. “Our team of experienced loan officers is excited about working with high-quality borrowers throughout New York State, from New York City to Albany to Buffalo, and providing them with attractive mortgage rates and great service on both purchase and refinancing transactions.”
Total Mortgage, which was included in the Inc. Magazine's list of America's Fastest Growing companies in 2010, is currently doing business in 21 states, with plans under development to originate loans in 45 states by the end of 2011.
For more information, visit www.totalmortgage.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer - Members Trust of the Southwest FCU - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Bilingual (Spanish) - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Centre Park - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - 12 Mile/Halsted FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Personal Banker II - Stonecrest (Charlotte area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC