LoanMLS Names Robert Hodes Head of Institutional Accounts
LoanMLS Inc., a non-auction, online mortgage loan and loan pool exchange that charges nominal listing fees and no commissions to transact business, has appointed Robert Hodes as director of institutional accounts for the company. He will be responsible for attracting users to the site and entering into partnerships.
“Robert brings a proven track record in creating strategic partnerships that help ensure that companies thrive, even in challenging environments,” said Martin Goodman, chief executive offcier and founder of LoanMLS. “He has the ability to see the big picture as well as anyone with whom I have worked, as well as an intuitive feel for our business.”
“I look forward to working with our team to ensure that the exchange continues on its current growth trajectory—and to meet the needs of our 7,500 members,” said Hodes. “LoanMLS’ strategy of charging a nominal listing fee, not a commission, as well as its cutting-edge technology and ease of use, makes for a compelling offering, one I believe in and want to establish as the place to trade mortgage loans and loan pools.”
Prior to joining LoanMLS, Hodes held consulting engagements with an emphasis on technology in which he worked closely with chief executive officers and other C-suite executives across a range of industries including business brokerage and online learning.
For more information, visit www.loanmls.com.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Training Manager, Operations - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,